50GB is not quite unlimited data, but it is more than it sounds and more than the average person downloads on a monthly basis.
Here is a short guide to your download limits and what you could possibly download to use up all 50GBs of data in 1 month.
1. Funny Cat Videos
You could watch funny cat videos for 297 hours. Even after all of that time you probably wouldn’t see the same cat video twice.
2. Hours spent on Skype to your partner
- 16680 Minutes or 278 Hours
3. How many episodes of breaking bad you could get through on Netflix
-208.3 (62 episodes in total) you could watch the entire show 3.4 times.
You wouldn’t be so lucky with ‘LOST’ (121 episodes) only allowing you to watch the series 1.7 times, although you might struggle through the last few seasons even with an unlimited data allowance.
4. How many hours you could spend reading BuzzFeed lists.
- 6667 Hours
5. How many times you could download Kesha ft Pitball – Timber
- 12500 Times. Someone just receiving 50GBs of data has accounted for most the sales of this song.
6. Photos of your most recent holiday uploaded to Facebook
- 25,000 Get snapping!- If you’re anything like my girlfriend this is totally achievable. Key points to remember take each photo at least 5 times and don’t forget to add in different effects, everyone looks better in grayscale.
7. How many times you could watch the Back To The Future Box Set
11.75 times…unfortunately you won’t get to see how Marty Mcfly makes it back to the future on the last occasion.
8. Hours playing Call of Duty online
- 417 Hours. This is fully achievable if you just don’t eat, sleep or drink anything for the next month. + remember to take regular breaks to call your partner on Skype and watch ‘Back To The Future’.
These figures are all rough estimates to try and show you how 50GBs of data could be used in a month. If you would like more information on data usage you can always check out our data usage calculator. This will show you more of a rounded estimate of data usage for an average household.
If you liked this article please share it and leave a comment in the section below.